If you're on the Growth or Enterprise plan, you can set your Kayako up to support multiple brands from a single agent area. If you're unfamiliar with how brands work in Kayako, have a look at our introduction to brands article for details on what they consist of and how to get started customizing them.
In this article, we'll quickly walk you through the process of creating a new brand.
Adding a new brand
The process of creating a new brand is very quick. Once the new brand is added, you can start fleshing out all of its different elements so you can start supporting customers with it.
NOTE: To create a new brand in Kayako, you will need an administrator account with the 'Manage brands' permission.
To add a new brand:
- Sign in to the admin area.
- Click on Brands in the sidebar.
- Click the Create a new Brand button in the upper-right.
- Enter the name for your new brand.
- Select a default language.
- In the Domain field, type the subdomain
you'd like to use for the brand's Help Center.
NOTE: Kayako will automatically check and tell you if the subdomain you want is available.
- If your domain is available, click the Save button to create your new brand.