Hello again! We update Kayako almost every day. Every few weeks, we'll summarize what's new, what's changed and what we fixed in the Release Notes section.
This week we’re excited to share a handful of new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
Custom fields are more useful
Custom fields are now even more handy. You can now use custom fields to determine which SLAs to use for each conversation, and use automation actions to update custom fields too.
Use relative dates for custom reports
You can now create custom reports that use relative dates like yesterday, last week, and last month. This makes it easier to run regular reports, without changing dates: just refresh the report for the latest version.
You may notice some significant speed improvements in Kayako. We’ve worked hard to make the agent experience a smooth one, and plan to continue making Kayako as fast and effortless as possible for you and your team.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Improved the way we determine a user’s online status
- Fixed issues with multiple inline images displaying on the same line
- Fixed a bug where SLA metrics continued to tick on merged conversations
- Fixed a bug where field values were being overridden in reports
- Fixed a bug where the attachment icon would disappear when agents manually access a conversation (with attachment) from suspended view