We update Kayako almost every day. Each week, we'll summarize what's new, what changed and what we fixed in this section.
- It is now easier to tell which language is set as your default.
Fixes and improvements
- A bunch of localization fixes:
- Fixed an issue where disabling the "English - US" language would cause field titles and options to disappear.
- You can now immediately use a language in an automation straight after enabling it in Localization settings.
- Fixed an issue where Chinese characters were causing case fields to break.
- If there is only one language enabled, you will no longer see the language-switcher when editing customer-visible elements like customer fields titles, descriptions or case statuses.
- Fixed an issue where updating organization fields would sometimes fail.
- Fixed a bug where deleting case forms didn't work.
- If you try to upload a file that's larger than your allowance, you will now receive a useful error telling you what went wrong.
- You can now remove the footer from the email notifications template.
- Help Center search results now display article titles instead of the section name.
- Newly created teams can now be used straight away in cases open in other Kayako tabs.
- When creating an organization, if you click "Add Organization" right after typing a domain, it will now process your domain correctly.
- Updated some copy in admin area to make descriptions and success messages clearer.
- More IE fixes.