We update Kayako almost every day. Each week, we'll summarize what's new, what changed and what we fixed in this section.
- Improved rich text editor when writing replies to customers.
- You can now validate your DKIM/SPF settings for any custom emails you've plugged into Kayako. To do this, just go and edit the mailbox you'd like to validate in the admin area.
Fixes and improvements
- Sped up loading data for channels in insights.
- When your customers receive replies from you, "view the whole conversation online" now takes them straight to your Help Center so they can log in and check in on things.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes permissions weren't being set correctly when modifying custom roles.
- Removing an action to set assignee in a macro now works properly.
- Search results in the Help Center now correctly show snippets from the results, instead of showing you the title twice.
- Using "Post: New Post" to make a Trigger match a case now works as expected.
- You can now use accented characters in tags when writing Help Center articles.
- Insights now show you how many messages you've received on each channel. We've fixed an error with how this was calculated for the Messenger channel where it was counting both sent and received messages.
- You can now start a conversation from any of your brands while logged in to any of them.
- You may reset your password on expired Kayako accounts so you can log in and keep exploring the product and/or upgrade.
- When connecting accounts, you will now see all your available Facebook Pages.
- Searching is now faster.
- While setting assignee as an automation action, you will now only see agents, admins and owners.
- It is now clearer what to do when setting an assignee for an automation.
- You can now view organizations when you search for them.
- The case status field now reflects the correct order set in Admin.
- Deleted case statuses no longer appear in the dropdown.
- If you've entered less than 3 characters in the search box in the agent area, we will now prompt you to continue typing to trigger a search.
- Improved how modals look and how actions work when creating or editing macros.