We update Kayako almost every day. Each week, we'll summarize what's new, what changed and what we fixed in this section.
- ? A redesigned search experience in the agent area, with clearer results more information and search modifier suggestions to make it easier to find what you're searching for.
Fixes and improvements
- Email replies to case notification from collaborator users will now be added to cases as private notes.
- The Esc key now unfocuses any field you were focused on - handy if you rely on keyboard shortcuts to whiz around Kayako.
- SLA pause can now be configured for the Pending case status.
- Improved the way users vote on Help Center articles
- Fixed some issues with automation rules that referenced checkbox custom field values.
- Fixed a problem where the last_updated_by value for a case was not updated when replied to via Kayako Messenger.
- Fixed a problem where SLAs which used a case's organization as part of the criteria would not correctly match cases.
- Removed @qq.com from the free-email-address suspension list.
- Some users couldn't attach files to case replies in Internet Explorer - this is now fixed.
- When editing the HTML of Help Center articles, you no longer need to exit HTML view to save the article.
- Fixed an error that would occur when setting a case form on a case for the first time.
- Fixed a problem that caused a You have unsaved changed... popup to show when exiting the edit article view in the Help Center even if you hadn't made any changes.