We update Kayako almost every day. Normally, each week we summarize what's new, what changed and what we fixed in this section. But last week we overlooked posting them, so this week's update notes is a bumper edition!
- ? We're continuing to improve the search experience. Now when you open the search bar, Kayako will provide you with intelligent, contextual search suggestions. For example, when looking at Adam's case, your search suggestions will include searches for Adam's other cases, cases in Adam's organization and cases that are similar to Joe's.
- ? And a bonus - Kayako now remembers your recent searches - you can find your 5 most recent searches in the search suggestions.
Fixes and improvements
- Disabled agents will now no longer clutter your case assignee options.
- Fixed a problem which prevent admins from seeing all macros (e.g. macros that are not explicitly visible to them or their teams) in the macro management area.
- Fixed a problem that delayed the delivery of password reset emails.
- Private notes no longer count towards first time reply metrics.
- Fixed various small glitches when adding hyperlinks to case replies using the rich text editor.
- The Esc key will now dismiss the image attachment preview window.
- Fixed a problem that required a double-click to open some dropdown fields in Internet Explorer 11.