We update Kayako almost every day. Each week, we'll summarize what's new, what changed and what we fixed in this section.
- ? We've released the first self-service SDK for Android. Now you can easily integrate self-service support into your mobile apps.
Fixes and improvements
- Now when an agent responds to a case notification email, their reply will be sent by email to the requester as well as being added to the conversation timeline.
- Even more performance improvements (specifically including first-time login, the loading of custom field values, general performance.)
- Made email templates play nicer with Apple Mail.
- Case forms are now safely deletable, even if they've been used on older cases.
- Fixed a problem that prevented placeholders from being parsed when starting a new conversation from the agent area.
- Fixed a problem that prevented Twitter and Facebook messages from reopening completed conversations when new replies came in over those channels.
- Fixed a problem that prevent SLAs from matching cases based on their tags.
- Fixed a problem where case monitor actions to add or remove tags from cases would not execute.