We update Kayako almost every day. Every two weeks, we'll summarize what's new, what changed and what we fixed in the Release Notes section.
Fixes and improvements
- We've made the spam filtering in Kayako a little more lenient, as some of you were having problems with legitimate email being suspended. Let us know how you get on.
- Improved cross-site request forgery protection in the Help Center, making it more secure.
- Added a last_active_at property to users in the API, so you can query for when any user was last active in Kayako.
- Regardless of your Kayako plan, you can now toggle whether SLAs are active for the Pending status. Previously, this was only available to customers on the Enterprise plan.
- Fixed some issues in the Help Center customization area in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed a problem that prevented users from entering their password again after a login failure in the Help Center.
- Relative times ('a day ago' and 'yesterday') will now live-increment (useful when you're blankly, endlessly staring at your screen. We all have those days...)
- Security fixes.